MKD’s ranking is proof of the firm’s exemplary performance and its growing position on Georgia’s legal market.
According to the directory, MKD offers a ‘professional, responsive and efficient service’, and clients report that the team is ‘a pleasure to work with’. The following rankings clearly recognize MKD as a leading full-service law firm in Georgia:
- Commercial, Corporate and M&A: Tier 1
- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets: Tier 2
- Real estate and construction (and projects): Tier 2
All five of MKD’s partners are highly recommended by the legal directory within the following practice areas:
- Victor Kipiani ranks among Georgia’s leading lawyers in Commercial, Corporate and M&A, and is also recommended for his expertise in Banking, Finance and Capital Markets;
- Irakli Mgaloblishvili is recognised for his extensive practice in regulatory compliance and project finance. He is also distinguished within dispute resolution practice as ‘a thorough and competent professional who gives a lot of thought to the strategy in a litigation case’;
- Vakhtang Shevardnadze is recommended for his expertise in the telecoms and aviation industry sectors;
- Archil Kbilashvili is distinguished for advising and representing clients in connection with corporate disputes; and
- David Dzidziguri is highly recommended for his dispute resolution practice.
We are proud that our lawyers are regularly praised by numerous legal directories for their extensive track record and commitment. Beyond our partners, MKD’s Bakar Palavandishvili received an individual recommendation by the Legal 500 as a ‘Next Generation Lawyer’, while Natalia Babakishvili and Giorgi Kankava were noted for assisting international finance organizations and regional banks with the commercial aspects of bond issues. Mikheil Gogeshvili was also recognized for his experience in projects and competition law matters.
Receiving such recognition over the years is a great honour for us, and pays tribute to the hard work of the entire MKD team—not to mention that of our clients, whom we thank for continuing to trust us with challenging and interesting mandates.